My lands - strategy game

In today's article I will show you how to play in a week My Lands to ensure that others spend in a month.
My mentor is an experienced player, the interview that you will read shortly.


The article will be of interest to both novices and those who are only eyeing the game My Lands. Competent advice in the beginning of the game - a pledge big success. I know this is an important principle for many years of experience, which has acquired a «Sid Meier's Civilization», «Warcraft», «StarCraft» and other strategic games.

first Council on My Lands, which I received on the choice of race. Most players prefer to play for the Knights, as they have a bonus for the extraction of gold and grains, as well as spacious storage.


But if you think strategically and look forward to order? We will see that one of the most valuable resources in the game - it's iron. In the market buying it in the first five minutes of trading on the highest price. It says a lot. Therefore, one of the constituent elements of our strategy is the production of iron. Who produces the best iron? That's right - the dark elves!


my lands стратегическая игра


The second council, I received was a simple idea: as soon as possible to develop to the point where it will be possible to open the gates of the city. After that we will be able to carry out combat missions, this is what will bring a huge profit. Let me remind you that you can open the gate only when you study the science of "Gates." While they are closed, you can only trade, but we strive to another.


My lands онлайн игра
Science "gate"

The correct strategy game is this:
1) In the cities are focused on science
2) the resources produced by plunder unprotected and abandoned cities, as well as attacking the ruins.

Believe me, two hours, which lasts combat mission I collect resources to such an extent that my city will get the whole day.
Since most of the players chooses the Knights, we have increased the number of objects for the attack - for us, they are enemies. Knights themselves on their race will not attack, because if you attack the city of your race, you will become an apostate. It imposes fines on you and makes life extremely uncomfortable.
By the way, here's one more the hidden advantage of the dark elves in My Lands. 

My first city - Dandy-town - from almost all sides by the cities of knights and bright elves. They have not even suspect that I am glad of it! And many of them abandoned the cities which will be in the future loot. Of good players, only one directly beneath me, but I was not afraid, as his title in the amount of five stars does not give him the right to attack those with one to four stars.

My lands стратегическая игра
Map of the Kingdom

In the city, I first became build laboratories of alchemists. Five pieces will be sufficient until such time as you can not build in the townships. Especially after a couple days of playing for the quest you will receive 300 hours of science - is a huge boost.

My lands онлайн игра
My first day in the city game

It is also built in a quarry - on top of one of the most valuable and scarce resources. With wood you will have no problems - the bonus race will provide you with timber for future use.

We take pains to develop the city to the fifth highest level, because then you can build in villages, and this extra cells for the building. Cells that have been with trees, they can not build yet, but in the future you will be able to clean them with terraformera.

With proper management, you can develop your city to the fifth level and open the gate in about 4-5 days. Immediately summon to the aid of the ancients. Эa huge army that will defend your city for two months. Ancient allow some time do not worry about the defensive and do not spend money on building.

See, one is not the most attentive player who did not see the shield icon next to my town (it means the protection of the ancient), decided to attack me. His carried as an infant. I have a loss on zero, but he has lost half of the troops. Would have been killed and all, but the game can be set level retreat (usually when a player loses 50% of the army), in which the army Retiro.


My lands стратегическая игра
Silly attack enemy


As we discovered, the attacks we fear now is not so focus on combat missions.

I took my first 200 soldiers for 39 black pearls (it's one of those 50, which are given at registration), supplemented by their slaves, who serve as human shields and porters, and then went into the raid on an abandoned city.

What is an abandoned town ?

Abandoned city of My lands - this is a conditional term, which means that the player did not go long in the city that it did not built, but quarried resources. No army, or it is hidden in the mines, thus no threat to us.

Note that the abandoned city, as a rule, a player. That is, Nearby there is another city, founded by people with the same nick-Neumann. On city development [1], [2], [3] do not pay attention, because they have closed the gates and we can not rob them. But the lone town with the highest level of development [5] - a piece of cake.

The main thing is to protect the ancient did not (shield icon in the city).

With 10 spies (constructed in the building of the "guild of spies" in the study of science 'espionage') we penetrate into the city with one star player (it has all the newbies). The first thing we pay attention: if you open the gate? If yes - that's what we need. Next, look if the troops and defensive fortifications (they kill all 30 of our soldiers). If none of this is not, then we can boldly attack the city and plunder it.

онлайн игра my lands
abandoned city
Here is an example of an abandoned city. The gates are open. Resources are available. The player is a free people, but in his shop, there is no trade workers (The exclamation point in the building). What does this mean? The fact that the player did not go long into the game and not distributed their workers do not organize space for storage. This is the most important clue. The same player does not have studied science (science icon red) and did not set up (no timer in the buildings, which means that no construction or improvement).

No army, no fortifications. Attack!

стратегическая онлайн игра my lands
send troops
Click to send combat mission, select the desired number of porters (considered as "the amount of resources in the city that you can steal the" divide by 50 = number of porters we need). Warriors can send a couple of pieces, no more.

my lands стратегическая игра
Resources of the city that we can amass by robbery (lower band numbers)
Upon completion you will receive a report: a lot of resources (1703 gold, 11 934 wood and 713 stone),zero loss. Was successful. A couple of clicks and you have provided a resource that would be mined for days, if not more!

my lands стратегическая игра
Results robbery
A week later, the game my capital is as follows:

игра my lands


This concludes. The next time you talk about how to rob the ruins! It was brought to the ruins of My Lands real income, ie black pearls, which you can then change the real-money and out of the game.